Nobody's perfect

that's why we are here

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Disneyworld...Day 4 Animal Kingdom & Downtown Disney

These pictures are a little out of order and I am not going to obsess over it. Animal Kingdom is not my favorite park. I like it but of the four parks it is number four. We have less pictures from Animal Kingdom than anywhere else. I'm not sure if that is because they close earlier than the other parks or because it is not Ryan's favorite park either. I love how animated Danica's face is in this picture. Jenna's favorite character is Tinker Bell so she wanted to have her hair styled accordingly this day.Breakfast was at the Roaring Fork on this morning. The Roaring Fork is in the Wilderness Lodge. It is more like a fast food stop.
I am not sure how to describe or introduce these next few pictures so you will have to use your imagination and label then for yourselves.
We rarely stand in line for characters. I thought Pocahontas was very beautiful and she is one of Irelee's favorites. Since we only had to wait about five minutes it was worth it.
Okay I know this is in Dinoland, in Animal Kingdom but I kind of feel like I'm missing Disney.Animal Kingdom closed at 6PM so we went over to Downtown Disney to see some of the new lego art. It was cool.I mean really really cool.Move over Peter. Tink obviously has a thing for the space man.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures they were so amazing. It is so fun to see all the great things that you guys got to do.

    ReplyDelete