Nobody's perfect

that's why we are here

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Our 2011 family vacation Disneyworld Day one...

It all began at 4:30 AM on May 7th. Ryan, the kids and I picked grandma and grandpa up and headed to the airport. Grandpa asked Derek if he had packed the rubber sheets (we would hate for Grandpa to get Derek all wet) and Derek got worried because he realized he didn't pack any blankets. As early as it was you could tell everyone was excited to go. We all had big smiles on our faces and typically at 5 Am that is not common.
Derek got to sit between grandma and grandpa on the plane. Thank you. It was much easier for us to have the three older girls together and Danica between Ryan and myself.
The girls had plenty to do between crafts and games and electronics to keep themselves busy.
Danica was very good and it was even better when she feel asleep.
We checked in to Wilderness Lodge Villas. We absolutely loved it. We had plenty of room, a small kitchen, and a washer and dryer. This is the living room and the couch turned into a bed that Irelee and Jenna slept on. We went over to Epcot for the first night. We knew we had limited time so we just stayed in Future World.
I'm not sure where this picture was taken but I think it was in the aquarium. Stay tuned for more. I'm not sure how fast I will get everyday covered but I'll try.

No comments:

Post a Comment