I liked this picture of Irelee she looks a little sleepy but she is still smiling. Irelee was smiling most of the trip. She helped Ryan and I as much as she could and she rarely complained. There were a few times she wanted to do something and it had to be postponed but she was very sweet about it. She would just say that's okay. It came to the point where Ryan and I would say please tell us what matters to you because she was so willing to go along with our plans.
We had dinner at Mama Melrose Ristorante. It was part of the Fantasmic package we set up. You get to go and eat and then you are given a card at the end of the meal that lets you into Fantasmic but you do not have to wait in line for two hours. Irelee is playing the part of the little old Italian lady. This was the restaurant that Irelee was looking forward to the most. The day before she was not feeling so well, so I am happy she was feeling better on this day.
Grandma and Grandpa Lund gave the three older girls Disney gift cards for Christmas. Charlie bought these cute Mickey head antennae with hers.
I like Ryan in this picture but check out the funny looking kid in the background. Jenna is notorious for pulling faces for the camera. I wonder where she gets that from? No one from my family can comment on that! I have to say it is nicer to see Fantasmic in Disneyworld than it is in Disneyland. They both have their pluses and minuses.

No comments:
Post a Comment