
If you look at the date this picture is Charlie last year. I put this one in to show the dramatic change that happens in one year.

Her face has definitely thinned out. I had fun making Charlie's cake. It is half of a cake mix. I cut it into layers and added a raspberry sauce and whipped cream. Danica's birthday is four days after Charlie's and I don't need that much cake around to tempt me.

Charlie being the girliest of my girls got makeup and a Princess/Fairy art set. She was so excited. She started doing her sister's make-up right away. Ryan was trying to explain to Derek that boys don't wear make-up. Oh well, what else is a boy with so many sister's supposed to do. I keep getting off track this is supposed to be about Charlie.

Yes, this may be corny but I like to take their birthday picture with them showing their age. (I am not always good at doing math by dates but I can still count fingers). I can not believe she is seven. She has changed so much and is growing into such a beautiful girl.
Happy Birthday Charlie.
Great idea to have them hold their fingers up! I can't believe these girls are turning 7 this year. Soon we will be baptizing them! Happy birthday Charlie!
ReplyDelete