Derek had his fourth birthday. He also had his four year check up. He is
40 inches tall and just shy
of 40 lbs. The doctor told him he has more muscle than most four years old he sees and he is a very healthy boy. I thought he was skinny like his sisters.

The doctor told me that four is a really fun age for boys. We will have to see if it is as fun as when he was two.

Derek wanted cupcakes for his birthday. I was more than happy to oblige. I have never been able to cut a cake even.

He looks a little worried in this picture. "I sure hope it isn't clothes again."

"Okay I can handle these kinds of clothes." He also got the bumble bee transformer. I have never see anything as cute as when Ryan pulled out his old transformers and they played together. Even the girls got involved. I obviously missed a good kodak moment.

Spiderman is a fan of tranformers. I love this ready to pounce pose. I was not expecting he would get into character so well.
Happy 4th Derek! I can't believe he is almost 40 lbs. Gracie is only 44 I think.
ReplyDelete