Nobody's perfect

that's why we are here

Sunday, August 8, 2010

I thought girls were hard to get ready on Sunday!

This is Derek's idea of getting ready for church. Hey at least he knows he needs a tie. This is what we were able to get him into after telling him he couldn't go to church until he changed. He did fight for a little bit. He really liked his outfit. Other days I let him pick out his clothes if he is willing to get himself dressed but ironman and thermals just aren't the best look for church. I think this is a more handsome look.

1 comment:

  1. I love little boys in church clothes. It is so cute! If I told my kids they couldn't go to church unless they were dressed appropriately they would just cheer! I'd have to think of a different tactic. :-)

    ReplyDelete