
Danica was born in December of 2008. It is hard to know that my last baby is no longer a baby.

So sad and so beautiful at the same time. Ryan keeps telling me she is still a baby because he knows I miss having a baby.

I love how young Derek looks holding his one day old baby sister.

This was Danica's first trip to Disneyland. She was only four months old. Every time I look at this picture I see a different baby because I don't remember Danica looking like this.

I cropped this picture to make it blogger friendly but she is showing the cutest bum in the original pose.

Danica is unfortunately not a stranger to her stroller. Being the fifth child and very content she spends a lot of time tied up. It is easier for mom to chase only one child at a time.

Danica's first birthday.

This isn't the best photo of Danica with her Grandpa but I love it.
Danica will be two in a few months. Wow time flies. She is a sweet little girl and her content personality makes things easier on mom.
Ryan kept saying what an adorable smile she has when we were over. I agree! Love the blonde hair too!
ReplyDelete