This was supposed to be an Easter blog but I left the camera in the vehicle that Ryan takes to work so I decided to do another catch up blog.

Our first home. I know this is a horrible picture but it was the only one I could find. After Ryan and I spent close to a year in California we were able to move back to Utah. I did like California but our families were in Utah and it was our plan all along. To tell the truth I wanted to move back to Utah to start having kids because that was also in the plan. I was surprised that I was able to wait as long as I did because originally I wanted to have my first baby in the second year of our marriage but everything has worked out well. I wanted to put more pictures of our first house but apparently I like people in my pictures more than scenes.

Irelee was born in 1999. She had thick blond hair but it was so blond it was hard to tell it was there.

Aren't they cute together. Yes, being a parent makes you tired. But, it is worth it.

I always laugh at this picture because it reminds me of an old man. If I remember correctly this was her first smile.

This was Irelee's first professional picture. She was wearing her blessing dress.

Irelee's first Christmas. We put her in my mom's sleigh decoration and my sister took these pictures.

Irelee's first Easter. She was one cool bunny.

Summer fun. Look at those beautiful
blue eyes. It was rare for me to be able to get a picture of Irelee without the red eye being a problem.

First Birthday. Irelee got her own cake. She didn't eat it all. But she had fun destroying it. Wow, where does the time go? She is now almost eleven years old and it seems like yesterday that she was born. I guess that is what pictures and memories are for.
My sister and I used to have a boy and girl doll that looked EXACTLY like Irelee does in her blessing dress. I don't remember what they were called. They were adorable though.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie Irelee is, and was. Fun trips down memory lane, eh?
ReplyDelete