Nobody's perfect

that's why we are here

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

An aunt again and again.

I am so baby hungry right now it is crazy. Ryan had better be happy that I compromised with five. Both my family and Ryan's family have new babies. I have a niece and a nephew and they are two days apart. If their mothers would let me I would scoop up the precious bundles and bring them home for a little while. I would definitely return them before they turn 2. Babies are truly a gift from above. Well it's late now so maybe I'll sneak into my own children's rooms and remind myself that I do have five wonderful kids and I would not trade any of them for a single thing. At this quiet moment at least.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to have 10 newborns...I just wouldn't want to raise 10 kids so that poses a problem. No matter how many kids I have I think I will always be baby hungry.

    ReplyDelete