Nobody's perfect

that's why we are here

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Does she look like me now?

Irelee is a fifth grader so she had to do a report and wax museum on an American hero. She chose Pocahontas. It was fun to read her report and learn things about Pocahontas that I didn't know. Irelee's favorite part of the whole experience was getting to wear a black wig. She even had a few classmates accuse her of dying her hair. She just laughed at them. It was nice to have a child with dark hair for a day, but to be honest with you I do love that my children are blond. When I was much younger I used to pray that I would have three tall blond girls and I wanted to name them Charlie, Sam, and Jo. With my dark hair I never imagined it would actually come true. Only one name stayed with me but I am happy I got the blonds and I even got an extra boy and girl in the mix. I must have done something right way back when.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word, this post cracked me up. Too cute.
    Like i've said before, I love your personality.

    ReplyDelete