I know I posted this picture before but Danica is now in the running for picture of the week from Parents Magazine along with thousands of other kids but she is the cutest of course. Please click on this link http://photos.parents.com/category/vote/photo/114874 and hit the "I LOVE IT" button. Ryan says don't bother looking at the other kids because she is the cutest....trust me.
As a side note we measured our ten year old today and it looks like the short lady Lund gene has skipped at least one of our kids. She is 5 foot 1 inches tall. We will see how long it takes her to pass up all of these wonderful little aunts and her grandma. She is destined to be taller than her mother and may even over take her father. But don't worry we have raised her right and even though we will have to look up at her she will not look down on us.
Camping Trip #2
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment