Thirteen years ago on January 22, in Mount Timpanogos, Utah temple Ryan and I were married for time and all eternity. It is amazing it has been thirteen years it feels like I met him yesterday. Ryan was my first official boyfriend. I had imagined marrying other guys but Ryan was the only man I could image being happy with. He is goal driven thoughtful and fun. He guards himself around others but it is fun to see Ryan's relaxed side come out when we are at home. He always kisses me goodbye in the morning before he leaves for work. I finish his sentences and he corrects mine. I truly believe to love someone you have to known them so even though I loved Ryan when we got married I love him even more now. Looking forward to the years to come love ya Rynie.
Camping Trip #2
10 years ago

can you post your pictures bigger please mrs. blogger gone wild. = )
ReplyDelete