Nobody's perfect

that's why we are here

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My son the Doctor(head?)

This morning during splash time I mean bath time out of the blue Derek informed me that he was going to be a doctor head when he grows up. I asked him what a doctor head does and he told me they fix babies and he is not a baby so he can be a doctor head. I am still not sure about the head part but if he does become a doctor I will expect him to be a lead or head doctor in pediatrics. Coincidentally Derek was named after his father Ryan so his initials are D.R. Lund this was not intentional and we didn't even realize until about a week after his birth when Ryan's brother clued us in. Danica's middle name is Rae so we already have two D.R.'s in the family.

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo, after talking with Melissa, she clued me in on how to leave a comment. You should write a post about it. ha ha ha ha Just click on the time. See, this cute blog of yours is showing off your adorable personality.
    It's about time you let people know your "true"
    self. = ) PS 2 doctors in the family would be great.

    ReplyDelete