Nobody's perfect

that's why we are here

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Boy does he know me or what?

I had a birthday a couple of days ago and to appease my five kids we did the whole blow out the candle on the cake custom. Well of course I made a silent wish. I would hate for a wish to go wasted. After I finished Ryan looked at me and said "a seven day really". As in a 7 day disney cruise. It just surprised me that he was so right on. Anyone who truly knows me probably would have guessed. I just hope that it didn't ruin my wish since he guessed it. But if it did I guess he can make my wish come true. He's made so many come true already why not one more.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! That doesn't surprise me. I hope your wish comes true you deserve it..

    ReplyDelete