Nobody's perfect

that's why we are here

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Jenna's Birthday at "The Beautiful Dove Spa"

I did intend to do a blog for Danica's second birthday but she was not very cooperative with picture taking so hopefully we will get her next year. Jenna will be 9 on the 19th. When asked what she wanted she said she would like a spa day. I thought that sounded fun for a nine year old and then I started to panic. I looked online and spa's were expensive. Jenna bites her nails and has shorter hair I am not sure it would be worth it for her. I had considered asking her if she wanted to do something at home but I worried about how she would feel. Ryan then just came out of nowhere and asked her if she would like to have a spa day at home and it would include a bubble bath. Isn't he great. She was excited over this idea. I was able to stop panicking and started planning. Jenna got to open her birthday present early and she got a nice light green robe and some bubble bath with Tinkerbell on top. I had her come to my bedroom door where she approached a sign that said "The Beautiful Dove Spa" welcome Jenna I was not sure what to call her spa but when I was searching for pictures for her services brochure I found a picture of two doves. She chose to have a facial, bubble bath, makeup and her hair styled of course she chose every service that was offered. She also got a plate of chocolates. It was a lot of fun. She seemed to really enjoy it. The more I look at this picture the more Lund I see in her. I think it is the eyes. A few of Ryan's beautiful cousins come to mind. I am happy she chose this for her birthday and I got to be a part of it. Having four siblings means Jenna doesn't get a lot of individual attention. Isn't she gorgeous. But what am I going to do when she is 16????

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely awesome idea! She is such a beautiful girl. Ryan better make sure he has a gun when she turns 16

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna looks so beautiful in that picture! wow! She is growing up! Hey thx for watching the other night. Took longer than we expected. That's typical I guess. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete