Nobody's perfect

that's why we are here

Saturday, June 19, 2010

This is why I have girls.

It is always fun to have a reason to pretty them up. My three oldest girls had a dance recital. We were not allowed to take pictures during the performance but I did have fun getting snapshots of them before it started. The ballet was called Coppelia. Charlie was a storyteller and Irelee and Jenna were village girls.My beautiful dancers. Irelee Jenna Charlie Irelee Jenna Charlie...... By the way Linda if you are reading this we meant to invite you. I told Ryan weeks ago that we needed to send you an email but we got caught up in everything and missed that detail. Please forgive us. Love you.

2 comments:

  1. You must be rich! How do you afford dance for three girls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job on the photo taking. They look adorably precious

    ReplyDelete