
Charlie was born December 2003.

Charlie in her blessing dress. Not my favorite picture but I did love her dress.

She was such an angel at 5 months.

I had to put a hat on her for her pictures because at nine months she had no hair.

Hangin' out with dad while he was working on his car.

One Sunday morning. My poor girls, I loved to dress them alike. Now that they are such different sizes it is hard to find them matching clothes.

Charlie's 1st birthday.

At one year she still had no hair and I was still using honey to put bows in her hair.
This year Charlie started Kindergarten and will soon be out for the summer. Charlie is very feminine. She loves pink and dolls. It is fun to watch Charlie play outside because more often than not she is surrounded by boys. At least once or twice a week I have little boys ages 4 and 5 at my back door asking if Charlie can play. At first I would ask if they wanted Derek but they always said they wanted to play with Charlie so I stopped asking. She loves to dance and wants to be a ballet teacher when she grows up.
I love her one year pic and the one with the hat! She is such a pretty girl. I was seriously just thinking that yesterday when we were over. Also noticing Irelee's beautiful blue eyes!
ReplyDelete