
Today all of the kids were home. It was a day off from school. Being the mean mom I am (just ask Jenna) I had my kids help me clean the house. It can be hard to find things for Derek to do but even he needs to help. He probably only cleaned this small space but at least he didn't vacuum up the clothes. The only problem is I noticed something in the vacuum hose that I had to remove. I need to remember that Derek is his father's son. The second I had my back turned he decided he needed to fix the vacuum also. Had I not caught him, with the screwdriver in his hand, I'm sure my vacuum would have been in pieces. But not to worry Bud, when your fifteen and my dryer breaks you will be the first person I call. After all your father fixed his Mom's at that age. My car on the other hand will be of limits until you change the oil for me. But that still doesn't mean you can drive it.
No comments:
Post a Comment